Monday, November 19, 2007

Stupid Mama Moment

So Micah and I went to Kroger today for a huge shopping trip. We were at the very end of the trip when Micah spotted a Kool-aid packet he just had to have. Not because it was kool-aid, he doesn't even know what that is, but because of the kool-aid man. So what did I do? I got one and handed it to my not even two year old son. He took one look at it and tore it open with force. I mean powder went everywhere! But to make matters worse, as the powder dries on your skin and everywhere else it turns red! So our hands are dyed red today along with other spots that just keep appearing. Hello, I will never do that again!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the picture of that Katie!! What a good story and a good reminder to never make that mistake! Thanks for the laugh...

Matt and Jen said...

glad i'm not the only air-handed mom!! just wait til #2 comes. i don't know if i have any brain left to give more kids!! haha