This is so very opposite of my earlier post, but I had to share this. Yesterday, I had the amazing moment of seeing and hearing Caleb laugh for the first time. I sat in the nursery with him, tickling him, and he just started giggling. It was so adorable! It blew me away to think that this was the first time of many many laughs ahead of him. I hope that his life is filled with laughter and joy. More importantly, my prayer is that his pure joy comes from the Lord. I know the Lord will bless him with people in his life to make him laugh. (he already has Micah and Ed) But I hope that God will reveal himself to Caleb and that He will be the greatest source of joy he will ever know.
1 comment:
what an amazing prayer for your son. just watch and see how the Lord answer in abundance!!
Post a Comment