Monday, January 5, 2009

Mom, you don't understand...

Today at lunch, Micah felt the need for confession time.

Micah: Mom, at sunday school last time, I ate Jenna's snack.

Mommy: Why did you do that? Micah, that's not nice.

Micah (very matter of factly): Mom, you don't understand, mine was all gone!

(yes, Micah calls me Mom now. He thinks its cool to shorten it, I mean he is a grown up after all. Or at least thats what he says)

3 comments:

Krista said...

I've read over this like 3 times and it cracks me up everytime.

amy said...

hilarious!!! :) good luck with potty training as well.... we were at our wits end with abby, but one day, it just clicked and she's been in dora undies and accident free for months now... praise the Lord! it was definitely my LEAST favorite parenting stage thus far!!!!

The Via Colony said...

It's so cute when they tell on themselves and think that they really didn't do anything too bad=) That's really cute!